Thursday, March 12, 2009

Family Movie Night




Monday nights we set aside for focused family time. This last Monday we had movie night!
The kids love to get in their pj's and make a big bed on the floor.





Stella got to have popcorn too, one of her favorite snacks! We watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua, very fitting in our house. Stella barked at the TV for part of the movie, finally she got used to hearing the dogs bark and she stopped. Feeding her popcorn was another way to keep her quiet.

I made popcorn on the stove. My kids thought it was something new!! Actually it was the best popcorn we have had in a long time. It was soooo good. I was actually surprised at myself that I popped it perfectly, not burnt at all and every kernel popped!! Salt and a little butter and we were in heaven! Can't beat the "old fashioned popcorn".

No comments: